So you want to learn windsurfing? Look no further! In Learn to Windsurf you will find a simple step by step program that has been designed to give you the best possible start on your Windsurfing journey – guaranteed!
You will get to know insider secrets to get you up and riding in your very first session, how to avoid painful beginner’s mistakes, how to choose the right gear for YOU, and much more!
This comprehensive no-nonsense guide has all the information you need to know to get started in Windsurfing – all about the gear, wind and water knowledge, all the best techniques to get you up and riding in no time, and lots of other beginner’s tips!
Here’s what the book will tell you in detail:
– The hands down fastest and easiest techniques for getting up and riding the board in your very first session
– Choosing the right board and sail for YOU
– The best ways to avoid mistakes that can be painful, costly or even really dangerous
– Detailed and illustrated guides for all the essential techniques – up hauling, beach starting, water starting, turning, jibing, tacking and more…
– How to dramatically reduce your overall learning curve
– 60+ Illustrations and inspirational photos for your optimal learning experience
– How to get the most out of your Windsurfing lessons and thereby save a LOT of money – if you just take one less hour of lessons this book will have re-paid itself – at a minimum – six times over!
– Complete gear guide going through the different types of sails, boards, safety and other accessories such as foot straps, harnesses, wetsuits, helmets and more
– How to care for your gear to make sure it lasts longer and doesn’t fail you in a bad situation
– How to get in and out of the water safely and easily – assisted or by yourself
– Understanding terrain, water and wind conditions to find the best surf spots
– How to prepare and train for an emergency situation
– Proper Windsurfing stance
– How to easily set up your Windsurfing kit to get up and riding quickly
– Before(and after)-the-ride checklists
– And much, much more…
In short, this guide is tailor made to make sure you get the best possible start at Windsurfing – right now!
If you still haven’t made up your mind, please take my word for it: as a Windsurfer you’ll get to enjoy the free natural power of the wind and water in a way that most people will never experience – you will NOT regret giving the sport a shot! In addition, you’ll get to meet awesome people AND get in great shape.
One last piece of advice if you’re the kind of person who can’t wait to go out there and just do it – of course not everyone who gives Windsurfing a shot with some old, borrowed gear and no clue gets hurt in the process, but I can assure you that the people who are well informed and properly instructed learn a LOT faster and walk away from their first sessions with a lot less bruises and frustration.
I still absolutely recommend getting lessons from a certified school with qualified instructors, but with the foundation you’ll have from this book I can personally guarantee you’ll be able to move on by yourself faster than you ever thought was possible.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your copy right now and start learning TODAY! You’ll save time, cash AND make sure to get a great start windsurfing – it can’t get any better than this!