So you want to learn to Water Ski? Look no further! In Learn to Water Ski in 60 Minutes you will find a simple step by step program that has been designed to give you the best possible start on your Water Skiing journey – guaranteed!
You will get to know insider secrets to get you up and riding in your very first session, how to avoid painful beginner’s mistakes, how to choose the right gear for YOU, and much much more!
This comprehensive no-nonsense guide has all the information you need to know to get started in Water Skiing – all about the gear, boating and water knowledge, all the best techniques to get you up and riding in no time, and lots of other beginner’s tips!
Here’s what the book will tell you in detail:
– The hands down fastest and easiest techniques for getting up and riding in your very first session
– How to choose the right skis for YOU
– The best ways to avoid mistakes that can be painful, costly or even really dangerous
– If you take water skiing lessons, know how to make the most out of them and save money- if you take just one less hour of lessons, this book will have re-paid itself several times over.
– How to dramatically reduce your overall learning curve
– A complete Gear Guide going through the different types of skis, vests, towrope and wetsuits
– Tips for starting and stopping water skiing safely and easily
– More advanced techniques (intermediate level) such as slalom skiing, doing tricks, and barefoot skiing.
– How to care for your gear to make sure it lasts longer and doesn’t fail you in a bad situation
– How to easily put your body in the correct position for the type of skiing you do
– And much, much more…
In short, this guide is tailor made to make sure you get the best possible start at Water Skiing – right now!
If you still haven’t made up your mind, please take my word for it: as a Water Skier you’ll get to enjoy the water in a way that most people will never experience – you will NOT regret giving the sport a shot!
One last piece of advice if you’re the kind of person who can’t wait to go out there and just do it – of course not everyone who gives Water Skiing a shot with some old, borrowed gear and no clue gets hurt in the process, but I can assure you that the people who are well informed and properly instructed learn a LOT faster and walk away from their first sessions with a lot less bruises and frustration.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your copy right now and start learning TODAY! You’ll save time, cash AND make sure to get a great start water skiing – it can’t get any better than this!